Membership for Residences
For Residences - Membership Benefits Include:
- Member benefits include all of our mailings and services, including Mass-ALA’s e-newsletters.
- Access to quality improvement tools designed to help residences meet EOEA standards.
- Expert advice on regulations, medication management, dining services, nursing procedures, marketing your residence, human resources and more.
- A member listing in and a copy of our annual Resource Guide to Assisted Living in Massachusetts.
- Timely assisted living news and policy alerts.
- Member rates for sponsorship, advertising, events, trainings (including our annual conference) and products.
- Access to the “Members Only” section of Mass-ALA’s website.
- Advocacy at the state and federal level in support of maintaining the residential model of assisted living.
- Invitation to apply to be on one of Mass-ALA’s working committees.
Sign Up Today!
- Provider - A certified assisted living residence in operation.
- Small Provider - A certified assisted living residence in operation which has 18 or fewer units.
- Pre-Provider - An assisted living residence that is under construction and not currently in operation.
- Housing with Services/CCRCs - Any residence that is not a certified assisted living provider in Massachusetts.
- Management, Owner, Parent Organization - Any organization that owns or manages one or more assisted living residences in Massachusetts.
- Additional Member- An additional employee Business Partner or Provider Member.