Membership for Individuals (Seniors and Families)
For Individuals and Seniors - Member Benefits Include:
- All of our mailings and services, including Mass-ALA’s e-newsletters.
- A member listing in and a copy of our annual Resource Guide to Assisted Living in Massachusetts.
- Timely assisted living news and policy alerts.
- Invitations to attend in-depth seminars, forums, training and education programs.
- Invitations to the Annual Awards Dinner and Annual Conference and Tradeshow.
- Member rates for sponsorship, advertising, webinars, live trainings, training CDs and DVDs and Mass-ALA’s Annual Conference and Tradeshow.
- Access to the “Members Only” section of Mass-ALA’s website.
- Advocacy at the state and federal level in support of maintaining the residential model of assisted living.
- Invitation to apply to be on one of Mass-ALA’s working committees.
Sign Up Today!
- Individual Member - Seniors, family members and individuals seeking employment who are not associated with a company that owns, manages or operates an assisted living residence or a company that does business with assisted living residences.