Mass-ALA Business Partners
For Businesses - Member Benefits Include:
- Mass-ALA acts as a source for referrals and information on assisted living, making connections between assisted living providers and business partners.
- Mass-ALA helps to facilitate networking experiences with assisted living providers and business partners.
- By becoming a Mass-ALA member, you are showing prospective clients that you are dedicated to the assisted living industry. Telling prospective clients that you are a Mass-ALA member adds a level of credibility to your pitch.
- Business partners will receive a listing on Mass-ALA’s website. Both members and non-members navigating the site will be able to search for your business by name, business sector and region. On your page of the site, you will have the option to upload an image as well as a live link from our website to your company’s website.
- As a member you will receive a RFP for our webinar and conference presenters each year.
- As a member you will receive all of our mailings and services, including Mass-ALA’s e-newsletters.
- As a member you will have a member listing in and a copy of our annual Resource Guide to Assisted Living in Massachusetts.
- As a member you will receive timely assisted living news and policy alerts, which can help you gain an understanding of the challenges your clients and prospects face on a day-to-day basis.
- All members receive member rates for sponsorship, advertising, webinars, live trainings, training CDs and DVDs and Mass-ALA’s annual conference.
- As a member, you will have access to the “Members Only” section of Mass-ALA’s website.
- As a member, you can rest assured that Mass-ALA is advocating on your behalf at the state level in support of maintaining the residential model of assisted living.
- As a member you will be invited to apply to be on one of Mass-ALA’s working committees.
Sign Up Today!
- Business Partner - Any business that has an interest in or is involved in the assisted living industry and is not an owner of an operating assisted living residence.
- Additional Member - An additional employee, business partner or provider member.